BACHELOR IN PHYSIOTHERAPY (BPT):
Physiotherapy is an extremely broad profession encompassing specialties in areas involving the brain and nerves.
- Physiotherapy is an extremely broad profession encompassing specialties in areas involving the brain and nerves.
- Neurological-stroke, Parkinson disease etc.
- The heart and lungs (Cardiorespiratory) lung disease, Cystic fibrosis heart failure etc.
- Young children pediatrics cerebral palsy, developmental disorders.
- Elderly people (presenting falls treating arthritis).
- Muscularity (concerning the muscles, ligaments & tendons. This last area includes your typical sports injuries. Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a Medico Rehabilitative Professional Course. After successful completion of the Professional Course, students are known as Physiotherapists.
- A Physiotherapist can make the physical diagnosis of problems relating to Musculo-Skeletal System & Neuro Muscular System (for CIIS problems).
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation and Cerebral Palsy care.
- Can form an opinion on clinical reasoning and clinical decision-making.
- Can take the decision on the interpretation of rational plan of treatment.
- Can diagnose factors responsible for occupational hazards, and stress.
- Can render meaningful advice on fitness programs for specific work, in the sector of sports and industry, etc.
- Can render assistance and give appropriate counseling on preventive P.T. measures, including stress relaxation and planning development and management for ensuring enhanced work efficiency and productivity.
DURATION: The course shall be for a duration of four academic years including 1 year of internship which will be undertaken after passing University examinations at various reputed clinics and hospitals located all over the country with whom IIRS has entered into long-term arrangements.