Workshop, seminar and conference
- IIRS & R in association with National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple disability conducted a conference on Management of Children with Hearing loss on 25th March 2017.
- A workshop on Emittance testing principles and clinical application was organized on 15th November 2017. Mr. T. Suresh from Samvaad institute was the chief speaker.
- A seminar on Security, Safety, Social Security towards Integrative Safe Community for Disabled was organized on 27th December 2017 with chief speakers being Dr. Malaya Kumar Pradhan ( Deputy Director of Factories and Broilers) and Mr. B.K. Sahu (Former Insurance Commissioner, ESIC/IRDA)
- An internal workshop titled Need to Hear, Talk and perceive was organized on 3rd April 2018 to orient students to communication needs
- A workshop on Scope of Audiology and its practices was organized on 10th October 2018 to celebrate World Audiologist Day with Speakers being Mr. Wanboy Lanu (Assistant Director, TCTD), Mr. N.C. Biswal (Audiologist, Capital Hospital), Mr. Swarup Bikash Mishra (Founder Director Sphear Hearing, Vertigo and Speech Care) and Shiba Prasad Sahoo (ASLP, Composite Rehabilitation centre, Bhubaneswar)
- A workshop on Hearing Conservation was organized on 5th November 2018 with speakers being Dr. Naresh Mahapatra (ENT Specialist, Capital Hospital) Mr. N.C. Biswal (Audiologist, Capital Hospital), Mr. Swarup Bikash Mishra (Founder Director Sphear Hearing, Vertigo and Speech Care) and Shiba Prasad Sahoo (ASLP, Composite Rehabilitation centre, Bhubneswar)